Login is required to access WRDSB Virtual Library resources from home only.
Students: Forgot your password? Having issues logging in with your PAL? Please reach out to your homeroom teacher.
The library motivates readers by…
- Connecting individual students to ‘just the right’ book or other reading material
- Providing opportunities for learners to see themselves reflected in what they read
- Meeting a wide range of interests
- Honouring students’ choices in what they read
The library supports readers by providing…
- Equitable access to a rich and diverse collection
- A trusting environment that respects the privacy of individuals as they explore diverse ideas
- An atmosphere that fosters intellectual freedom and a culture of curiosity
The goals of the library program are to foster:
- Engagement in reading and literacy development
- A culture of inquiry and critical thinking skills for research
- Personal, social and cultural growth
- Information literacy, and learning through technology